Greetings from Liberty National Bank.
Liberty National Bank celebrated its fifteenth anniversary in 2018! In 2003, at its inception, Liberty National Bank was created by a group of local investors who had a vision for a “true community bank”.
They believed the path to success was:
1) Focus on the needs of local families, businesses and farmers;
2) Channel local deposits into loans in neighborhoods in which our depositors live and work, helping our communities continue to grow and prosper;
3) Provide experienced community bank employees who live and work in the communities they serve;
4) Provide quick decision-making and turn-around for customers. As a community bank, Liberty National Bank is able to make decisions based upon individual regard and circumstances. We DO consider character, integrity and family history, in addition to impersonal qualification criteria, such as credit scores, etc.
5) Understand the needs of small businesses and farm owners. It should be noted that community banks, themselves, are small businesses.
This philosophy has worked. Liberty National Bank is now a $400 million community bank with nine branches serving customers in Sioux City, Dakota Dunes, North Sioux City, Elk Point, Sioux Falls, Okoboji and Johnston.
If you would like to learn more about Liberty National Bank or the services we provide, please contact us. I can be reached directly at 605-217-4425.
Thank you for visiting our website.