It is the intention of Liberty National Bank to provide a team-oriented work environment for individuals who are qualified for employment opportunities. Please review the list of current employment opportunities with Liberty National Bank. For consideration submit your resume to the Human Resources Department at 3520 S Louise Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57106, email direct to HR@libertynationalonline.com or use the submit resume button below.
Liberty National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
IT Helpdesk Technician – Sioux Falls, SD
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading National Bank. In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware/software solutions, and supporting the IT Manager.
Responsibilites and Duties:
- Administration of client workstations, printers, mobile devices and related equipment.
- Provide helpdesk support by responding quickly to resolve issues to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk logging system.
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
- Document internal procedures.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Preform user workstation setup and deployment using standard hardware and software.
- Maintain consistency and organization on desktop and laptop computers.
- Complete timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Update software programs as needed.
- Perform onsite visits as necessary.
- Ability to grow into other responsibilities within the IT Department.
- Flexibility to changing needs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Possess team building skills.
- An associate degree or comparable experience in the information technologies field preferred. The combination of education and experience may substitute for college degree.
- 1-2 years of relevant technical experience preferred.
- Customer service oriented with problem solving and adaptability skills.
- Valid Drivers License as some travel is required.
Hours are Monday - Friday between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with occasional after hours and/or weekend support as needed.
SVP / Commercial Lender - Dakota Dunes, SD
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading National Bank with a growing Loan Department. We are Liberty National Bank headquartered in Sioux City, IA with eight additional locations throughout IA & SD.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow established procedures and policies in securing and analyzing commercial and consumer loans.
- Minimizing potential loan losses through frequent review of delinquency reports and changes of financial ratios that could indicate potential losses.
- Working to market new and existing products according to the Bank's strategic plan.
- Providing superior customer service & contributing to an environment of teamwork and excellence through effective communication and cooperation.
- Actively participating in cross-selling Bank services to new and existing customers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree & 10+ years of related experience and/or training.
- Liberty National Bank provides a competitive salary commensurate with background and experience, full benefits and the opportunity for career growth and professional development.
Mortgage Loan Officer - Sioux Falls, SD or Okoboji, IA or Johnston, IA
Opportunity for Experienced Mortgage Lender
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading National Bank with a growing Mortgage Department. Liberty National Bank is headquartered in Sioux City, IA with eight additional locations throughout IA & SD.
- Follow established procedures & policies in securing mortgage and consumer loans.
- Work to market new & existing products according to the Bank's strategic plan.
- Provide superior customer service & contribute to an environment of teamwork & excellence, through effective communication & cooperation.
- Performs the functions of the new accounts area, including opening new demand deposit accounts, CDs, IRAs and other retail banking products through a broad understanding of bank products, cross sells additional bank products and refers customers to other areas of the bank, including Wealth Management.
- Secondary market experience including all government financing (FHA / VA / RD)
- Coordinates consumer loan processing from the period of application through approval and closing in a timely manner, while providing quality customer service
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Flexibility to changing needs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Possess team building skills
Compensation: Liberty National Bank provides a competitive salary commensurate with background and experience, full benefits and the opportunity for career growth and professional development.