It is the intention of Liberty National Bank to provide a team-oriented work environment for individuals who are qualified for employment opportunities. Please review the list of current employment opportunities with Liberty National Bank. For consideration submit your resume to the Human Resources Department at 3520 S Louise Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57106, email direct to HR@libertynationalonline.com or use the submit resume button below.
Liberty National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Credit Administrator - Johnston, IA and Sioux Falls, SD
Liberty National Bank is seeking a Credit Administrator for the Johnston and Sioux Falls Downtown locations that is hard working, motivated & has prior processing experience.
Credit Administrator duties & qualifications include:
- Processing all types of bank loans.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize work as it is requested from multiple loan officers.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Flexibility to changing needs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Possess team building skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Prior loan processing experience with is beneficial.
Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
SVP / Commercial Lender - Dakota Dunes, SD
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading National Bank with a growing Loan Department. We are Liberty National Bank headquartered in Sioux City, IA with eight additional locations throughout IA & SD.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow established procedures and policies in securing and analyzing commercial and consumer loans.
- Minimizing potential loan losses through frequent review of delinquency reports and changes of financial ratios that could indicate potential losses.
- Working to market new and existing products according to the Bank's strategic plan.
- Providing superior customer service & contributing to an environment of teamwork and excellence through effective communication and cooperation.
- Actively participating in cross-selling Bank services to new and existing customers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree & 10+ years of related experience and/or training.
- Liberty National Bank provides a competitive salary commensurate with background and experience, full benefits and the opportunity for career growth and professional development.
Mortgage Loan Officer - Sioux Falls, SD or Okoboji, IA or Johnston, IA
Opportunity for Experienced Mortgage Lender
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading National Bank with a growing Mortgage Department. Liberty National Bank is headquartered in Sioux City, IA with eight additional locations throughout IA & SD.
- Follow established procedures & policies in securing mortgage and consumer loans.
- Work to market new & existing products according to the Bank's strategic plan.
- Provide superior customer service & contribute to an environment of teamwork & excellence, through effective communication & cooperation.
- Performs the functions of the new accounts area, including opening new demand deposit accounts, CDs, IRAs and other retail banking products through a broad understanding of bank products, cross sells additional bank products and refers customers to other areas of the bank, including Wealth Management.
- Secondary market experience including all government financing (FHA / VA / RD)
- Coordinates consumer loan processing from the period of application through approval and closing in a timely manner, while providing quality customer service
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Flexibility to changing needs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Possess team building skills
Compensation: Liberty National Bank provides a competitive salary commensurate with background and experience, full benefits and the opportunity for career growth and professional development.