- You have three attempts to login before you will be locked out of Online Banking. If this occurs, please call your nearest Liberty National Bank location to clear your password.
- Your access ID is case sensitive, meaning the computer recognizes lower and upper case letters. Remember to check your caps and number lock buttons when typing in your access ID and password!
- The browser used must support 128-bit encryption. In Internet Explorer, to check the cipher strength of your browser, click on the “Help” menu and then “About Internet Explorer.” The insert box will state your cipher strength. If the cipher strength is less than 128-bit, click on “Update Information” and follow the directions provided.
- When leaving Online Banking, click “Exit” to return to www.libertynationalonline.com.
Liberty National Online, Anytime
With Online Banking, you can enjoy having access to your account information 24 hours a day, seven days a week! It is a safe, easy, and convenient way to keep track of your money. Enjoy these features:
- Check balances on any of your Liberty National Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Liberty National Bank accounts
- Make Liberty National Bank loan payments
- Initiate payments via Online Bill Pay
- Access Cash Management services (for commercial customers only)
- Send and receive secure e-mails to and from LNB
- Export data into Microsoft Money or Quicken
- Monitor accounts by setting up alert messages to remind you when your account reaches a target balance
- Build recurring reminders for special events
- Submit personal information changes
To enroll in Online Banking, simply click on Enrollment Form or visit us at the Bank. Stop by for a demo to become familiar with the product.