Liberty National Bank offers both Traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs. Investment options include certificates of deposit, variable savings accounts and non-bank products.
Certificates of Deposit
3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48, or 60 Month Time Deposits
- $1,000 minimum with a fixed rate
- Interest compounded semi-annually
IRA Variable Savings
- Interest compounded monthly
- Interest calculated on daily current balance
- Debits in excess of 6 per month will cost $2.00
- $100.00 minimum deposit to open
If you desire to invest your IRA funds in non-bank products, such as U.S. government securities, mutual funds, stocks, or bonds, then please visit our Wealth Management link above for more information.
*Investments Not FDIC Insured - May Lose Value - No Bank Guarantee