OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT TO YOU
Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Liberty National Bank restricts access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Information We Collect
Liberty National Bank collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agenc
Information We Disclose
Liberty National Bank does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers except as permitted by law. We may disclose all the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. Our agreements with those parties require them to use your information responsibly and limit their availability to share this information with other parties. From time to time, we disclose information to the credit bureau concerning our customers.
Joint Marketing/Service Provider Disclosure
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income; and
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
Notify Us of Inaccurate Information We Report To Consumer Reporting Agencies.
Please notify us if we report any inaccurate information about your account(s) to a consumer reporting agency. Your written notice describing the specific inaccuracy(ies) should be sent to us at the following address: Liberty National Bank 4425 Singing Hills Blvd Sioux City, IA 51106.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, Liberty National Bank will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
Liberty National Bank
4425 Singing Hills Blvd
Sioux City IA 51106