401(k) Plan Services
An employer-sponsored 401(k) plan can provide major benefits for your company and employees if it is designed and serviced properly.
Our team of experts provides comprehensive investment services including mutual fund selection and analysis; employee investment education; retirement planning; and asset allocation strategies. Our team will also handle the recordkeeping and administrative services for your plan, as well as the required compliance testing and preparation of all appropriate reports and schedules for submission to the proper governmental regulatory authorities.
We are here to help you increase the value of your 401(k) plan while reducing plan expenses for your employees and your company.
Why are 401(k) plans so Important?
The combination of increasing cost of living and the weakening condition of Social Security has put pressure on employees to assume greater responsibility for their own financial future. Providing a 401(k) plan for your employees gives them the tools to help plan for their retirement years.
A 401(k) plan makes good business sense.
Employers receive special tax treatment from the government for providing a 401(k) plan for their employees. A 401(k) plan is a cost-effective solution for your company. Don't let compliance, administrative or financial concerns hold you back from introducing a retirement plan for your employees.
Establishing or Maintaining a 401(k) plan can help your company and your employees with their retirement security.
For employers, the benefits include:
- Reduced taxes – since plan operating expenses, salary deferrals and matching contributions to the plan are tax deductible.
- Improved employee morale and job satisfaction.
- Enhanced employee benefits package to help ensure your ability to maintain a quality workforce.
For employees, the benefits include:
- Lower income taxes, through pre-tax contributions to the plan.
- Investment growth is compounded and employees pay no taxes on growth until retirement or until distributions are taken.
- Opportunity for a retirement savings plan and financial independence.
Commitment to a Successful Retirement Plan.
Liberty National Wealth Management is committed to giving you the highest level of service for your retirement plan. Our plan specialists will provide expertise and ideas regarding the structure, promotion and administration of your organization’s plan.
- A dedicated relationship manager will be assigned to provide personalized service.
- Help you design the best possible plan for your company and employees.
- Conduct initial and ongoing educational meetings with your employees on a regular basis.
- Provide plan-specific enrollment books to employees to educate and assist them on the benefits of the plan.
- Help employees create a savings plan for retirement.
- Assist employees in selecting an investment strategy in-line with their own risk tolerance.
- Help you understand and monitor your fiduciary responsibility as the Plan Sponsor.
- Assure a seamless transition when transferring an existing plan over to Liberty National Wealth Management.
Plans administered by Liberty National Wealth Management feature an open-architecture investment platform with numerous flexible fund choices backed with responsive service. We can customize an investment platform from our broad offering of funds to best fit the needs of your organization and employees.
- No-Load mutual funds – we offer a broad range of high quality funds from nationally-recognized fund families.
- No-Load Target Date Funds - based on an employee’s desired retirement age.
- Complete Transparency - all plan expenses and fees will be thoroughly discussed and disclosed so that, perhaps for the first time, you receive the necessary information that allows you to actually understand your plan’s costs and to whom the fees are being paid and why.
- Ongoing advice and monitoring of your plan's mutual fund choices, which may include both U.S. and international equity and fixed-income choices.
Investments Not FDIC Insured – May Lose Value – No Bank Guarantee.
The information contained herein is for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal advice. For legal advice, please consult your attorney.